Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Rush!

Hello Everyone!

Enjoying the cooler weather. The leave are finally down, raked and hauled away. Getting ready for the Snow! I love the first snow, so pretty and tranquile. Then the Rush begins!

I've been busy getting my Winter Collection together.


I love the little black Muff. It comes in 2 sizes Child and Adult and 3 colours..Black , Brown and White! It also has a small zippered pocket!












The Faux Fur bag. So elegant. The fur comes in also the 3 colours. Inside pockets and a snap to keep it closed.
















Going on a trip? This is a perfect carry on bag that can then be used as a tote when you arrive at your destination.














Remember....fabric is always YOUR choice.



I also have a 2 designs for your Laptop!



















Christmas sale! Any order $75.00 USD will receive a 10% discount. PLUS Free Shipping for orders $100.00 USD.

4 comments:

  1. These are cute. I was wondering, do you have a design for a coupon binder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great projects! I love the muff! and the tote! and well... just all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to see laptop bags that are beautiful as well as practical! Your store is a real find :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great projects! I love the muff! and the tote! and well... just all of them!

    ReplyDelete